The extension can be installed either from the Azure DevOps Marketplace or if a preview version of it has been shared with your account it can be installed from the ‘Manage Extensions’ in the Azure DevOps Account.
- Navigate to the Visual Studio Marketplace website
- Ensure that the Azure DevOps tab across the top is selected
- Search for the “habitat” extension
- Click on the “Habitat Integration” tile
- Click on the “Get it free” button. You may be asked to login or select an account.
- Select the “Azure DevOps Account” you wish to install the extension into from the drop down list.
- Click Install
Manage Extensions Installation
- Log into the Azure DevOps account.
- Go to ‘Manage Extensions’ from the store icon in the top right corner of the Azure DevOps portal.
- If the extension has been shared with your account then you should see that the Azure DevOps Habitat Extension is listed and can be installed.
- Click on the ‘Azure DevOps Habitat Extension’
- Click on ‘Install’
- Check that the correct account is listed, click on ‘Continue’ and then ‘Confirm’.
- When the insallation has finished click on ‘Close’ and refresh your extensions page to see that the extension is now installed.